what’s that ingredient and why do I want it on my face?
Read the label of any traditional skin care product in the store aisles and you’re likely unable to identify at least half its ingredients. A quick google search for those unidentifiable ingredients and you’ll be wondering why on earth anyone would put those products on their skin. Parabens, cyclomethicone, and glycol are just a few of those unsavory ingredients that are known endocrine disruptors linked to several cancers.
At pure haven, we do the ingredient homework for you. Google them and you’ll see all our ingredients are 100% safe, no compromises. You can shop pure haven worry free.
Wondering why we choose the ingredients we choose? They each offer amazing benefits for your skin, helping you achieve your complexion goals without sacrificing your health. Here are some of the key ingredients in our refresh and clear up skin care collections and why you want them on your face:
- Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid that occurs naturally in plants like willow bark. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, pore-clearing, and exfoliating properties.
- Aspen and willow bark extracts have natural salicylates thathelp exfoliate skin, resulting in a smooth, clear complexion with reduced inflammation and redness.
- Chia seed extract is a rich source of fatty acids, including omega 3. It helps with sebum control.
- Lady’s mantle has antibacterial properties and salicylic acid content. Its astringent properties help keep skin looking healthy and tight.
- Green tea and pomegranate extracts help to brighten skin and deflate puffiness around eyes
- A blend of jasmine and hawthorn white flowers awakens and rejuvenates the eye area and helps combat dark circles and lift the upper eyelid.
- Willowherb helps reduce sebum production and shine.
- Witch hazel is derived from the leaves of the witch hazel shrub and is used in soothing and toning products.
- Rose water possesses moisturizing, astringent, refreshing, and toning properties.
- Yucca has natural “sudsing” properties and is used for soothing inflammation.
Talk with your pure haven Consultant today to learn more about our non toxic skin care bundle and 3-step clear up skin care system and pure haven’s strict process for delivering safe, effective products to your door.