our six work-from-home essentials
If you’re part of the growing number of employees who have suddenly found themselves working from home this year, you’re not alone. For better or worse, it’s a big change for some of us. But these six essentials make the transition a lot easier to take.
- Fuzzy socks and slippers. There’s no doubt that getting up on time and getting dressed for work, even if you’re home alone and even if you don’t have a video call that day, helps maintain a sense of normalcy. But you might as well be comfortable, so go ahead and wear your fuzzy socks and slippers. Remember to treat yourself to a little foot therapy, too.
- Okay, you’re not going anywhere, but there’s no need for being stinky. Remember to use deodorant and maybe even spritz yourself with your favorite non toxic scent.
- Skin care. It’s important to take care of your skin even when you’re working from home. A simple system like pure haven non toxic skin care with pre+probiotics will keep your complexion glowing and gorgeous all day long. Bonus: Our eye cream helps keep dark circles, puffiness, and crow’s feet at bay, so you look great on video chats and when peeking over a mask.
- Lip gloss. Your home is probably one of the few places you can be without a mask on these days. Your lip glosses are sitting by the wayside, just waiting to be worn. So go ahead and schmear those lips with beautiful, hydrating gloss, to show off on video chats or just to enjoy for yourself. Not the glossy type? Try pure haven’s holiday lip balm trio (available only through December 31, 2020, or while supplies last), including sweet mint, shimmer, and sugar plum lip balms. Shimmer looks great on its own and layers beautifully over sweet mint and sugar plum, too.
- Hand cream. Keep hands smooth and soft with luxurious pure haven hand cream with pre+probiotics. It sinks into your skin easily, no worries about leaving greasy fingerprints around or creating a slippery keyboard.
- Comfort oil. At the end of the day when hands are achy from eight hours of banging away on your laptop keyboard, massage a few drops of comfort oil into your hands and wrists to soothe joints. It’s also great for your sore neck, back, or any other painful body parts.
For more tips and suggestions, check in with your pure haven Consultant, who’s an expert at working a business outside of the box and knows a bit about the best products to get you through the day.