when it’s time to ditch your toxic workout companions
Whether you’re hitting the gym, going for a run outside, or sweating to the oldies at home, non toxic workout companions are a must. No, we’re not talking about people (although working out with a good friend can be more fun!). We’re talking about products to help you out before, during, and after your workout.
Exercise is a great way to detox your body. Don’t un-do the good by loading up on toxins via the products you use on your body. It’s important to choose non toxic skin and body products to support your healthy lifestyle. Ditch your toxic workout companions and replace them with these safe, effective alternatives.
- One of the ways toxins can enter your body is through your sweat glands, particularly under your arms. Steer clear of store-bought deodorants that often contain harmful ingredients. Choose a pure haven non toxic deodorant to go with your healthy lifestyle instead.
- Remove your makeup and wash and tone your face before working out to help keep skin clear and pores unclogged while you work out. When you have a clean face, you won’t have to worry about rubbing dirt and grime into your pores while exercising, and when you use non toxic skin care with pre+probiotics, there’s also no worrying about harmful ingredients.
- Pure haven moisturizing hand soap, hands on the go, and hand sanitizer are the perfect gym companions. Wash hands before leaving the locker room and then use hands on the go and hand sanitizer when you move from one piece of gym equipment to another.
- Essential oils can be powerful exercise aides. At home, you can diffuse eucalyptus or be well to support breathing, sweet orange to uplift and energize, peppermint to open sinuses, or tranquility to deepen yoga practice. If you’re heading out, no worries. Simply place a few drops of one of these essential oils onto a tissue and inhale.
- Heading back to work or have errands to run after your workout and no time to hit the shower? Wash and tone your face to remove sweat, cool down, and let your post-workout glow show through. Use pure haven dry shampoo to absorb sweat and oil on your scalp and give your hair a little texture and lift. It smells great and blends easily into your tresses, even if you have dark hair. Reapply your deodorant, give yourself a few spritzes of pure eau de toilette, and you’re good to go!
- Sore muscles slowing you down post-workout? Massage a few drops of comfort oil into muscles to help relieve aches and pains with a soothing blend of essential oils.
- Deodorize your workout shoes, yoga mat, and gym bag with master blaster. Its unique enzymes eliminate odors and freshens fabrics — no harmful chemicals needed.
For these and more great non toxic products to support your healthy lifestyle, contact your pure haven Consultant today!