How Hyaluronic Acid Can Take Your Complexion from Lackluster to Lustrous
Complexion looking a little dull and tired? Perhaps you’re not drinking enough water, or you overdid your time in the sun. Or maybe you’re depleting your natural hyaluronic acid reserves.
My what? Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced by our bodies and helps cushion and lubricate skin cells. Unfortunately, hyaluronic acid production declines as we age, causing skin to lose its moisture, glow, and youthful appearance. Adding safe, non toxic hyaluronic acid to your skin care routine morning and/or night will help you find them again! That’s why hyaluronic acid has become such a hot commodity in the beauty and skin care industries. Simply add hyaluronic acid to your skin care routine to take your complexion from being a little lackluster to full-on lustrous!
How does it work? Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, able to retain large amounts of water, and it works by pulling moisture from the environment and deeper layers of skin and drawing it to the skin’s surface, temporarily hydrating and plumping the skin, providing a more youthful appearance.
Here are seven reasons you’ll love pure haven hyaluronic acid as part of your skin care routine:
- It’s 100% safe and effective, no toxins included.
- Provides deep hydration, keeping skin soft and supple.
- Easily absorbs into skin, no feeling of greasy or oily residue left behind.
- Helps counter certain signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, and age spots.
- Improves skin health and minimizes the appearance of scars.
- Actively effective long after it soaks into your skin, drawing in moisture.
- Safe for all skin types, even sensitive and oily.
Put pure haven’s lightweight, non-oily, non toxic hyaluronic acid in your shopping cart today — your complexion will thank you for it! (TIP: Works best when applied to damp skin, so apply following toner or moisturizer.)
For more information about hyaluronic acid and other pure haven non toxic skin care products, talk with your pure haven Consultant.