7 wellness hacks using vapor rub
Think vapor rub is just for soothing chest congestion? Think again!
- Relieve chest congestion: Starting with the obvious here! In addition to applying to your chest, breathe pure vapor rub makes a wonderful steam inhalant when added to a humidifier or pot of hot water.
- Soothe headaches: Apply breathe pure vapor rub to temples and pulse points to cool and refresh your achy head.
- Enhance yoga practice: The organic eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils in breathe pure vapor rub are stimulating and refreshing, helping to open airways during yoga and promote deeper breathing and relaxation.
- Clear sinuses: Eucalyptus and peppermint also help to clear and cool sinuses.
- Relax: Breathe pure vapor rub is an excellent aromatherapy balm, helping to instill a sense of calmness and relaxed well-being.
- Moisturize: Oils of olive, castor, and pumpkin, along with hydrating shea butter, soften and smooth skin as you use it.
- Alleviate sore muscles: Made with eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, and tea tree essential oils, breathe pure vapor rub is a naturally cooling and soothing herbal balm, perfect for easing sore muscles.
It’s important to note that, while traditional vapor rub found in stores often contains harmful ingredients like fragrance and petrolatum, pure haven’s breathe pure vapor rub is made with guaranteed safe, non toxic ingredients.
Ask your pure haven Consultant for more details about our breathe pure vapor rub and for other wellness suggestions.