7 products to help you hide your age
There comes a certain time in life where you may not be as comfortable revealing your age as you once were. Whether that time comes when you’re in your 30s, 40s, 50s, or later, the time to start preparing is now. Because trying to hide your age with makeup later isn’t nearly as effective as using anti-aging skin care products today.
Below you’ll find our list of seven products to help you hide your age. You’ll find that all seven products have one thing in common: hydration! Another factor common among many of these products are pre+probiotic ingredients, which are beneficial revitalizers for aging skin.
- Hand cream with pre+probiotics: They say one of the best indicators of a person’s true age is the skin on their hands. Your hands are exposed to the elements every day, often resulting in sun damage and dry, cracked skin. Smooth and soften your hands as needed with this nourishing hand cream. The pre+probiotic ingredients feed your microbiome and help protect skin, reducing the appearance of aging.
- Sunscreen: While aloe vera and green tea extract hydrate, non nano zinc oxide and titanium dioxide protect from UVA and UVB rays, which are damaging to skin cells. According to the U.S. Dermatology Partners website, UVA rays cause the formation of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. The website says, “UVA radiation is able to penetrate glass (windows), which is why doctors and dermatologists recommend wearing sunscreen on a daily basis, even if you don’t go outdoors.”
- Refresh eye cream with pre+probiotics: The powerful combination of ingredients in this uplifting eye cream helps reduce signs of aging, such as dark circles, droopy upper eyelids, dull skin, and puffiness. Many pure haven Customers have noticed near-immediate results. Some are even using it on wrinkles on their foreheads, between their eyes, and on the backs of their hands.
- Refresh moisturizer with pre+probiotics: Overall, regularly moisturizing your skin will help keep signs of aging at bay. The beneficial ingredients in our refresh moisturizer help to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Use morning and evening, and any time you feel the need for extra hydration. Tip: Be sure to apply to neck and décolletage as well as your face, as these areas are also dead giveaways to your true age!
- Refresh night serum with probiotics: Ultra-moisturizing and super soothing, our night serum gently revitalizes skin while you sleep. Its nurturing ingredients defend against free radicals, a contributor to aging skin. Tip: Again, be sure to apply to neck and décolletage as well as your face, as these areas are also dead giveaways to your true age!
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is one of today’s hottest trends in skin care. Ours is an intense hydrator that can be applied directly to skin (best when skin is damp, such as after using toner or moisturizer) or added to your favorite moisturizer. It helps to restore elasticity and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sleepy body oil: One of the best ways to ensure a youthful appearance is to get a restful night’s sleep. In addition to fantastic moisturization, our sleepy body oil includes lavender and frankincense, which help relieve anxiety and create a sense of calmness. Apply before bed and sleep well!
Remember, there’s no time like the present to start caring for your skin so that you maintain a youthful glow for decades to come! Ask your pure haven Consultant for more information.
(11 May 2017). How Ultraviolet Light Affects Your Skin. U.S. Dermatology Partners.