6 safe stink fighters that can save you from the f word
For anyone pursuing a life free of toxins, fragrance is known as the “F word.” This sneaky ingredient hides an untold number of harmful chemicals, including phthalates, which are linked with birth defects, breast cancer, diabetes, and more. Unfortunately, store-bought air fresheners, candles, perfumes, and other scented products are likely loaded with fragrance, potentially leaving you feeling stuck when it comes to getting your home out of a stinky situation.
Whether that stink comes from your family’s athletic gear, your putrid pet, an overflowing laundry basket, or just being cooped up inside all winter long, what’s the alternative?
Turn to pure haven for not just one but at least six non toxic stink-alleviating solutions!
- Deodorant, obviously. Pure haven offers two fresh-all-day formulations made with organic peppermint and tea tree oils to protect against odor.
- Master blaster is the go-to product for deodorizing sneakers, athletic equipment, sports bags, diaper pails, garbage cans, car interiors, and more. It’s also great for freshening up fabric on furniture and drapes.
- Pet odor & stain spray is a must-have for any pet owner. Its powerful enzymes work to remove pet odors, leaving behind only the fresh, clean scent of natural lemon and rosemary.
- Monster spray, with hints of soothing lavender and chamomile, is good for more than simply relaxing little ones before bedtime. It’s also perfect for use as a linen spray.
- Dry shampoo can handle any excess oil and odor in your hair, and works great for absorbing odor in shoes, too! Plus, it leaves behind the refreshing scent of palmarosa, geranium rose, and jasmine.
- Essential oils offer a trifecta of benefits, known to eliminate odors as well as help relieve stress and improve your mood. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oils in a diffuser to freshen any room in your home. A few drops added to your wash will infuse laundry with a safe, non toxic scent. In your bathroom, a couple of drops on the cardboard tube inside your toilet paper roll releases a natural, fresh scent with every pull.
Ask your pure haven Consultant about these and more of their favorite non toxic stink fighters, no F word (or any other harmful ingredient!) necessary.