5 signs that your workplace supports your professional growth
No matter who you are or what you do for a living, it feels good to be seen, heard, and appreciated in the workplace. When your contributions are noticed and your efforts rewarded, it makes you feel like you belong and that you may be in line for the next big promotion.
If that’s your goal, here are five signs that indicate your workplace supports it:
- Supportive challenges. When you’re given the opportunity and encouragement to challenge yourself, take on more responsibility, and stretch beyond your comfort zone, it shows that your development is welcome and that your organization is willing to support you in getting where you want to be.
- Encouraged connections. Connecting with the right people will help you learn more about the industry, which could help with your career progression. Look for opportunities to network within your organization.
- Training opportunities. A workplace that offers training relevant to your goals is making a big investment of time and money in your success. Whether it’s through webinars and recordings or in-person trainings and mentor sessions, take advantage of those occassions to develop your skills.
- Recognition and rewards. Public praise goes a long way. It shows that your workplace has your back, commending you in front of a wider team, attributing relevant successes to you, and giving you credit where credit is due. And when that recognition pays off with a little extra cash in your pocket or another tangible reward, that’s just icing on the cake!
- Openings for promotion. When there’s potential for upward movement along with encouragement, step-by-step instruction, feedback, and assistance in developing into a new role, take it!
If you’re feeling like you’re stuck in a job that doesn’t appreciate your efforts and there’s very little room for growth, there’s something better. Pure haven checks all the boxes above — and then some!
- Supportive challenges. As a pure haven Consultant, right from the start you’re provided a suggested path with tips for success. You’re also encouraged to set personal goals and supported by your upline and corporate staff in your efforts to achieve them.
- Encouraged connections. Pure haven independent Consultants are in business for themselves but not by themselves. They engage in person and online with others, from Customers and Hosts to fellow Consultants and home office staff. They’re also encouraged to connect with their peers to learn new methods for success.
- Training opportunities. Pure haven Consultants receive training and back-end support from their uplines, a dedicated sales support team, and other home office staff who are all about helping them succeed in achieving their goals.
- Recognition and rewards. Pure haven provides Consultants with unlimited opportunities to show off their skills through invitations to present online and at corporate events. The company offers amazing incentives to achieve specific goals with amazing rewards, including free travel opportunities, precious jewelry, a luxury car program, and more.
- Openings for promotion. If you’re looking for opportunities to succeed, pure haven is for you! Students, recent grads, long-time stay-at-home parents, and those with little or no work history all have the potential for advancement and unlimited income in this business, as do those with advanced degrees and years of experience.
The first step toward achieving your dream of reaching your professional goals is to talk with someone who’s regularly urged, inspired, and empowered to achieve theirs. Ask your pure haven Consultant about their experience and how easy it is to get started today, plus how rewarding it is to help families learn about and remove toxic products from their homes.