5 Benefits of CBD Oil
CBD oil is gaining in popularity and can be found in a variety of products, like coffee, beer, pet products, and even beauty products. And no, it doesn’t get you high.
CBD stands for cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive chemical component found in marijuana and hemp. Unlike THC, another component of marijuana and hemp, CBD does not get people high.
But why is it being used in beauty products?
Well, according to dermatologist Patricia Farris, CBD has some big benefits. Dr. Farris recently told Today Style, “We know it’s a strong antioxidant — stronger than vitamin C and vitamin E, more like a botanical antioxidant, so that’s always helpful because it protects collagen and stops DNA damage and protects from sun damage. It also can act as an anti-inflammatory for people with rosacea, eczema, or acne.”
While there’s an overall lack of research surrounding CBD products due to its very recent introduction into the marketplace, it’s said to help with a number of issues.
Here are five benefits of using CBD in beauty products:
- Excellent moisturizer. CBD is rich in essential fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 6, which provides gentle skin hydration.
- Promotes healthy skin. CBD’s high fatty acids content makes it good for keeping healthy skin healthy and allowing damaged skin to repair itself.
- Known to help with redness and inflammation. This makes CBD a helpful ingredient in products that help with rosacea, eczema, or acne.
- Said to help with pain. This may be due to its ability to help with inflammation, which is common with muscle and joint pain.
- Enhances the effectiveness of other products. According to Hugh Winters, CEO of an Australian skincare company, “There are indications that CBD will work in concert with other ingredients like hyaluronic acid to enhance their effectiveness, making the skin appear firmer and younger with reduced wrinkles and a natural fresh glow.”
Meet cbd comfort oil
Pure haven’s popular comfort oil is now available with CBD, which gives it even more amazing comforting power. What makes our CBD special is that it’s triple-quality checked, it’s non-GMO domestically grown, and it contains zero THC. And of course, like all pure haven products, our cbd comfort oil is non toxic.
To learn more about cbd comfort oil, please contact your pure haven Consultant.
Murray, Rheanna. (21 Mar 2019). Do CBD beauty and skin care products actually work? Today.
Wright, Katie. (18 Apr 2019). Here is why cannabis oil is being used more and more in beauty products. Lancashire Post.