top 6 non toxic essentials for fall
Sad to say, but summer officially ends today. Even if that doesn’t mean an immediate change in weather where you live, it’s smart to start planning for the transition to fall with these six non toxic essentials:
- surface cleaner: Summertime is a time to take it easy and slack off a little bit. Plus, with the kids at home for summer vacation, constant cleanup can seem like a waste of time. As you get back into a routine, reach for pure haven surface cleaner. It’s a great multi-purpose cleaner that’s tough on dirt and grime, but gentle on you and your family. It’s safe for use on wood, granite, tile, porcelain, painted surfaces, laminate, and more.
- toothpaste: Back to school time means getting back to a strict tooth brushing regimen. This everyday family essential is made with bentonite clay and bamboo powder to help absorb germs and odor and peppermint to leave you with fresh breath. Choose from our original, charcoal, or kids formulas to please everyone in your household.
- deodorant: Just because the heat of summer has passed doesn’t mean you can skip deodorant. Another everyday essential, our deodorant comes in two fresh-all-day formulations to help aid in odor protection while moisturizing and soothing skin all year long.
- hand sanitizer: The kids are back to school and you’re back in the office after months of working from home through the pandemic. Stay safe with pure haven hand sanitizer. Made with organic cane alcohol to help reduce bacteria that has the potential to cause illnesses, it’s safe and effective, and meets World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines.
- serums: The transition from summer to fall is no joke for your skin. Prepare your complexion for the change in temperatures, humidity, and indoor heating and help nourish and protect skin with the targeted benefits of skin care serums. Add brightening serum to your daytime routine to help even and illuminate skin tone and energize your skin. At night, soothing serum, loaded with antioxidant-rich ingredients, will assist in minimizing redness and inflammation and reducing signs of aging.
- supergreens scalp treatment: After a summer of sun, swim, and severe heat conditions, treat your scalp to the nourishing effects of supergreens scalp treatment. This unique product helps with dryness and itchiness, made with vegetable proteins to boost hydration and elasticity, pea peptide to help hydrate, volumize, and smooth hair, and rosemary and mint for a healthy scalp. It’s the perfect complement to our supergreens shampoo and conditioner.
Ask your pure haven Consultant about these and more non toxic essentials for your family as you adjust to the new season.