top 10 reasons you might need a hair mask
What’s the big deal about hair masks? This miracle product can solve a multitude of hair issues! If you’re struggling with any number of hair woes — dry, damaged, tangled, unruly — a hair mask could help.
Still not convinced? Check out these 10 reasons you might need a hair mask:
- Dry, fly-away hair: A hair mask will moisturize, nourish, and hydrate dry, fly-away tresses, resulting in more manageable, healthier hair.
- Dull, frizzy hair: Using a hair mask about once a week helps prevent frizz and makes hair extra smooth and shiny.
- Breakage: Daily brushing and putting hair up can cause breakage. Treat your hair to a luxurious hair mask to make hair stronger and more pliable, helping to reduce breakage.
- Faded color: Coloring can strip away the natural moisture in your hair, causing dryness. Hair masks help restore health and softness.
- Tangled hair: If it’s hard to get a brush or comb through your hair and your fingers get tangled up whenever you style your hair or put it up in a ponytail, a hair mask is for you. You’ll find that your deep conditioned hair will have less tangles when you comb it, which means less breakage, too.
- Heat damage: Using blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons weakens your hair’s cuticle, which can cause dry, damaged hair, breakage, and frizziness. Replenish and repair with a nourishing hair mask containing hydrating ingredients like organic coconut oil, coconut fruit extract, and panthenol.
- Harmful hair care products: Many store-bought hair care products contain harmful ingredients that can strip hair of healthy oils, leaving it dry and lifeless. A non toxic hair mask will replenish your hair’s moisture and bring it back to life.
- Coarse curls: Curly hair tends to be dryer and more coarse than straight or wavy hair. Achieve more touchable, manageable curls with regular use of a deep conditioning hair mask.
- Poor diet: A healthy, balanced diet does just as much for your hair as it does for the rest of your body. Extreme diets can wreak havoc on your ‘do. A rejuvenating hair mask will get your hair in better shape while you work on getting your nutritional choices on track.
- Dry, itchy scalp: It could be hereditary, the use of harmful hair care products, or any number of issues. Whatever the cause, a hair mask fortified with pineapple and coconut fruit extracts, plus organic horsetail, nettle leaf extract, and lemon fruit extract, can help hydrate the skin on your scalp and alleviate itchiness.
Applying a hair mask just once a week can solve all these issues, leaving your mane looking and feeling amazing. After shampooing, use your hair mask in place of conditioner, massaging from root to tip. Leave on hair for 10 minutes and then rinse. Air-dry to see best results.
To learn more about our piña colada deep conditioning hair mask (a June 2020 limited release item) and other pure haven hair care products, talk to your pure haven Consultant today.