how to work sunscreen into your skin care routine
It’s no secret that sun exposure can cause significant damage to your skin. Over time, it can cause dark spots, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity, not to mention skin cancer.
With summertime around the corner and the sun getting stronger day by day, it’s important to work safe, non toxic sunscreen into your daily skin care routine. We recommend putting on sunscreen as the last step in your routine, and then reapplying throughout the day as needed to protect your complexion.
- cleanser: Pure haven refresh cleanser with pre+probiotics gently removes impurities and preserves hydration.
- toner: Feed, balance, protect, sooth, and soften skin with just a few spritzes of refresh toner with pre+probiotics. (tip: Keep a bottle of toner in the refrigerator for a refreshing spritz on skin after a day in the sun.)
- eye cream: Powerful ingredients allow refresh eye cream with pre+probiotics to help rejuvenate the eye area, combat dark circles, and deflate puffiness.
- moisturizer: Beneficial ingredients in refresh moisturizer with pre+probiotics defend against everyday stresses, help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and leave you looking radiant.
- sunscreen: Our face sunscreen lotion is hypoallergenic, non irritating, clinically tested and dermatologist tested, and protects from damaging UV rays without any toxic ingredients that could harm your skin.
Before you go out, be sure to apply sunscreen to other exposed areas of your body. Pure haven’s non toxic sunscreen is formulated with non-nano titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, creating a safe physical barrier that sits on top of skin to protect you from harmful UV rays. Like our face sunscreen lotion, our sunscreen is tested and registered by the FDA to meet SPF 30 standards.
Talk with your pure haven Consultant to learn more about our face sunscreen lotion, sunscreen, and other summer necessities today and get yourself set up for the season!