There’s nothing like a carefree summer season. A three-month getaway from life’s stresses may not be feasible, but taking a break from cumbersome personal care routines can help make this stretch of time feel at least little more relaxed.
Here are five tips to keep in mind as you create your new simplified summer routine:
- Keep skin care simple. Stick to the twice-daily basics with a non toxic cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and eye cream, and add night serum before bed to replenish and revitalize skin overnight.
- Skip the heat. Take a break from heat styling and give your hair permission to go natural. To help hydrate tresses and minimize frizz and flyaways, we suggest following shampoo and conditioner with detangler and/or thermal protection hair mist.
- Speed up your style. When you don’t have time for a full wash and dry, use dry shampoo to clean, add volume, and texturize hair.
- Minimize makeup. Protect your complexion from the sun’s harmful rays with face sunscreen lotion and then add a quick swipe of black eyeliner, mascara, and clear lip gloss to enhance your natural beauty.
- Remember the weeklies. Once a week, deep clean and treat your complexion and ‘do. A purifying charcoal mask helps clarify and detox your complexion while charcoal detox shampoo lifts away product residue, excess oil, and built-up pollutants. Follow up your detox shampoo with supergreens deep conditioner to help nourish dry, damaged hair.
Ask your Pure Haven Consultant about the products mentioned here, as well as their personal product picks for summertime simplification.