7 Reasons Why So Many Love Vacationing in Punta Cana
This world offers so many amazing sites to see. We often spend time dreaming of the perfect vacation spots and promising to visit “some day.” But why wait? Seize the moment and make a plan for traveling to all your bucket list locations today.
Our bucket lists include places like Costa Rica, Alaska, Cancun, the Bahamas … and Punta Cana.
Over 2.4 million people visit Punta Cana each year. Wonder why so many love vacationing in this tropical paradise?
Here are seven reasons:
- Perfect weather year-round! Situated on the eastern side of the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana’s average temperature is 86°F.
- Powder-white sand beaches. The beaches of Punta Cana are some of the best in the Caribbean. Playa Bávaro (where pure haven Consultants will vacation in January 2020) boasts golden soft sand and crystal-clear, turquoise blue waters.
- The Dominican people, known for being extremely friendly. Resort staff are hospitable, willing to make visitors feel welcome in their home country.
- All-inclusive paradise. Most of the island’s resorts are all-inclusive, including the luxurious Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, so visitors don’t have to worry about a food budget for their vacation.
- Unlimited activities. There are water sports galore, from snorkeling and scuba diving (Punta Cana is home to the longest coral reef on the island), to boat rides, windsurfing, swimming with the dolphins, and more. Some visitors prefer horseback riding on the beach or bird watching. And of course, there’s always shopping, casino hopping, and nightclubbing, too.
- A rich sustainability culture. Visitors can experience ecotourism first hand, on land and water, through a variety of activities, including coral gardening, a visit to the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park & Reserve or Punta Cana Ecological Foundation, and feasting on lionfish, an invasive species killing local reefs that’s also heart-healthy and delicious to eat.
- Budget friendly options. This is especially true when you travel as a pure haven Consultant! Our Consultants have the opportunity to travel FREE on our next amazing incentive trip, a luxury getaway to Punta Cana — ask your Consultant for details.
By the way, pure haven Consultants have also traveled FREE to Costa Rica, Alaska, Cancun, and the Bahamas. Become a Consultant today for the opportunity to join us in Punta Cana and future bucket list-worthy destinations.
Parker, Maggie. (24 Apr 2014). 5 Reasons Why Honeymooners Should Escape to Punta Cana. Brides.
4 eco-friendly experiences to have in Punta Cana. Out of the Blue.
5 Reasons to Visit Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Canada Travels.
Tourism in Punta Cana. Punta-cana.info.