7 noticeable advantages of using a charcoal shampoo
Charcoal has become one of the hottest ingredients in hair care products recently. Charcoal is known for its super absorbency power and adding it into shampoo allows it to wash away impurities beyond what a standard shampoo can handle.
Here’s what you’re likely to notice when you incorporate a charcoal shampoo into your hair care routine:
- More bounce: Hair can be easily weighed down by dirt, oil, pollution, and styling products. Charcoal soaks up impurities, removing unwanted weight from hair and giving it more volume and bounce.
- Cleaner scalp: Charcoal has deep cleansing and gentle exfoliating properties that remove buildup and leave your scalp squeaky clean.
- Less oil: If your hair tends to get oily, a charcoal shampoo will become your best friend. Charcoal absorbs and clears away oil in a snap.
- Increased shine: When hair becomes dull and lifeless, revive it with charcoal shampoo and bring back shinier, healthier tresses.
- Longer time between washes: Charcoal shampoo detoxes hair and prevents excessive buildup, which can minimize the need to shampoo every day.
- Better absorption: As charcoal cleanses, it allows your hair to better absorb the other beneficial ingredients in your shampoo.
- Safe for color-treated hair: For all its power, charcoal shampoo is also gentle, cleansing hair without stripping it, so it’s safe for color-treated hair.
Try pure haven’s charcoal detox shampoo and see for yourself what this popular ingredient can do for your hair. Be sure to ask your Consultant about what other pure haven charcoal products would work for your daily personal care routine.