what charcoal can do for your teeth and skin
Although it’s a trendy ingredient in bath and beauty products these days, charcoal has been used for centuries in cultures around the world, specifically for its remarkable detoxifying properties. Adding charcoal to your personal care routine can do wonders for your teeth and skin.
Using a black toothpaste may seem a little counterintuitive when the goal is to achieve cleaner, whiter teeth. But put your hesitations aside. Pure haven charcoal toothpaste with prebiotics can help you achieve better oral health and the whiter smile you’re after.
As an ingredient in toothpaste, charcoal may help to:
- Remove surface stains
- Whiten teeth naturally
- Prevent staining when you use it occasionally after a professional cleaning
- Improve bad breath
Charcoal bar soap is also a popular trend. It’s great for deep cleansing face and body, providing a head-to-toe clean. Pure haven charcoal bar soap is ideal for blemish-prone skin, absorbing impurities without causing dryness, resulting in a clearer, smoother, and brighter-looking complexion.
As an ingredient in bar soap, charcoal:
- Absorbs and clears away oil, minerals, toxins, and other harmful substances
- Dissolves makeup and other impurities
- Helps purify and detox skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells, leaving skin smooth, soft, and supple
- Assists with keeping pores clear
- Eliminates odor
To get these and more amazing pure haven charcoal products, talk with your Consultant today and enjoy the benefits of this much-loved ingredient right away.