what goes best with piña colada
Do you like piña coladas? How about safe, non toxic personal care products with a fab piña colada scent sans harmful fragrance?
Pure haven’s limited release piña colada collection (available through July 31, 2022) is made with nourishing non toxic ingredients, including pineapple and coconut fruit extract. Team up this delish-smelling collection with some of our Customer favorites to complete your tropical experience, no toxic ingredients allowed.
- Dry shampoo. In between washes with piña colada shampoo, apply dry shampoo to roots to absorb excess oils and odor and add volume.
- Daily conditioner. Our sweet orange conditioner is perfect for daily conditioning in between piña colada deep conditioning hair mask uses.
- Body wash. Your summer shower experience cannot survive on pina colada alone. Add sweet orange body wash to your routine for clean, refreshed, moisturized skin from head to toe.
- Shave gel. Follow up a close, non toxic shave with coconut body oil on your legs for a smooth, moisturized finish.
- Scalp treatment. If you’re dealing with a dry, itchy scalp, supergreens scalp treatment can help. Apply this non-greasy, leave-in product to scalp after washing and conditioning hair.
- Heat protection. After washing and conditioning hair, protect it from the damaging effects of heat styling with a few sprays of supergreens thermal protection hair mist.
- Styling products. Achieve the style you desire without harmful, toxic products. Our styling cream and hair spray do the work, no harm done.
- Sun protection. After everything you do to protect yourself from harmful toxins, be sure to protect yourself from the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays with our broad spectrum sun protection collection: sunscreen with spf 30, sunscreen stick with spf 30, face sunscreen lotion with spf 30, and lip balm with spf 15.
You can feel confident about shopping our full line of products, everything you and your family need — for summer and every season — knowing that we are committed to removing toxins so you can protect your family.
To learn more about the pure haven non toxic products and our message about harmful ingredients, please contact your pure haven Consultant today.