Taking a bath doesn’t have to be just about getting clean. Do it with care and attention, and it can become one of life’s extraordinary pleasures – a pure moment of peace when both the mind and body are soothed.
Do you know the healing benefits of a long, hot soak?
- Detoxes and Cleanses Your Body – Sweating is your body’s natural way of detoxifying. Hot water opens the pores causing you to sweat and release toxins which result in cleaner, healthier skin.
- Reduces Cold Symptoms – Heat opens the nasal passages and relieves congestion by reducing inflammation. The steam created in a hot bath clears sinuses and chest congestion helping you breathe better.
- Calms Pain – Adding sea salts or epsom salts to your bath will help to relax tight muscles and loosen stiff joints. Salts also calm the central nervous system and can help to reduce headaches.
- Reduces Stress – A sense of weightlessness and the massaging-like sensation of the water helps to slow down your mind and create a deep state of relaxation.
- Promotes Sleep – A relaxing bath will reduce brain activity while the gradual drop in body temperature you experience can also affect how quickly you will fall asleep in bed.
Pamper yourself by dropping our bath and shower spa salts into the tub and experience the benefits of both the bath salts and the essential oils in them. For an extra dose of pampering apply our charcoal face mask prior to slipping into the tub, and then enjoy a good body scrub after your soak to brighten your skin using our body sugar scrub in your favorite scent. As you rinse the charcoal mask and body scrub, you’ll reveal soft, glowing skin.
Isn’t it time to head to your bathroom to create the ultimate home spa experience?
Shop our body products here.