We are pleased to announce that five more of our essential oils are now labeled with the USDA Organic seal, thanks to our certification as a USDA Organic Manufacturing Facility. This brings our total of USDA Organic labeled oils to eleven! While we have always used high quality certified organic essential oils, we are delighted that we can now label our products with the USDA Organic seal.
For centuries, essential oils have been revered for their restorative and healing properties. Our oils are sourced from artisan distillers and small farm suppliers, with whom we have trusted relationships. Our oils come from plants that are harvested or wild-crafted, offering superior plant essence without the use of chemicals. From there, all of our essential oils and blends undergo testing for purity, clarity, and integrity. For each lot of essential oil that is received in our facility, we review the GCMS (gas chromatography) profile to confirm the purity of the oil before it is released for production.
This post provides information on how to use six of our USDA certified organic oils, including Frankincense essential oil, Tea Tree essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Five Defense essential oil blend, and Be Well essential oil blend.
Here is a closer look at these next five essential oils and blends:
- Lemon: Our USDA Certified Organic Lemon oil has powerful anti-microbial properties while being incredibly versatile. Use it to support your immune and respiratory systems, clean and freshen, and improve digestion. Add a few drops in your washing machine to help your clothing smell fresh, use a few drops to rub away what sticky fingers, gum, and stickers leave behind, and diffuse into the air to improve your mood. Every home can benefit from our organic Lemon essential oil!
- Rosemary: You may already enjoy rosemary in your cooking, but our USDA Certified Organic Rosemary essential oil does so much more! Rosemary is a powerful anti-oxidant known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Rosemary essential oil has also been shown in some studies to promote healthy hair growth. Enjoy this benefit by adding just a few drops to your shampoo. Diffuse into the air to increase alertness. You can also combine a few drops of Rosemary with our Jojoba oil and rub into skin to soothe tension and sore muscles.
- Oregano: Oregano essential oil is known to have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Use our USDA Certified Organic Oregano essential oil and enjoy its cleansing and immune-boosting properties. When using, it’s important to remember that a little goes a long way…usually 1-2 drops is all that is needed. Diffuse to support the respiratory system, or mix with a carrier such as our Jojoba oil and rub into the soles of the feet. You can also soothe irritated skin by mixing a drop or two into Jojoba oil and rubbing onto the skin.
- Sweet Orange: Sweet orange oil is beloved for its immune-boosting and anti-oxidant effects. The smell of our USDA Certified Organic Sweet Orange essential oil helps uplift and energize your mind and body. Diffuse it for a bright, positively charged environment while supporting your immune system. Add a few drops to Jojoba oil and rub into skin to support healthy circulation and soothe inflammation.
- Lavender: Lavender is one of the most widely-used of nature’s fragrances, and its essential oil is among the most versatile, blending well with many other essential oils, including Lemon and Frankincense. Our USDA Certified Organic Lavender essential oil aids in relaxation, supports your immune system, and soothes skin irritations. It is anti-microbial and contains powerful antioxidants. Diffuse into the air or add a few drops to a carrier like our Jojoba oil and rub into skin or temples to enjoy the many benefits this oil provides.
Be sure to stock up on our USDA Certified Organic essential oils. They are powerful tools in supporting your healthy home. For more information and to order, contact your Pure Haven Essentials Consultant, or visit us online at http://purehavenessentials.com.
This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to prescribe, treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any disease or condition.