We are pleased to announce that six of our essential oils are now labeled with the USDA Organic seal, thanks to our certification as a USDA Organic Manufacturing Facility. While we have always used high quality certified organic essential oils, we are delighted that we can now label our products with the USDA Organic seal.
For centuries, essential oils have been revered for their restorative and healing properties. Our oils are sourced from artisan distillers and small farm suppliers, with whom we have trusted relationships. Our oils come from plants that are harvested or wild-crafted, offering superior plant essence without the use of chemicals. From there, all of our essential oils and blends undergo testing for purity, clarity, and integrity. For each lot of essential oil that is received in our facility, we review the GCMS (gas chromatography) profile to confirm the purity of the oil before it is released for production.
Here is a closer look at these six powerful essential oils and blends:
- Frankincense: Our USDA Certified Organic Frankincense oil is a favorite for soothing the skin, relaxation and immune support. Frankincense helps in regeneration of healthy skin cells, which is why many use it for its anti-aging benefits, especially around lips and eyes, where we tend to wrinkle first. A few drops combined with our Jojoba oil can help soothe minor cuts, bug bites, and stings. Add a few drops to Epsom salts and add to warm running water for a relaxing bath. You can also apply our organic Frankincense topically (mix 1-2 drops with Jojoba oil) and apply directly behind your ears, on your chest, and on your neck to support your immune system and support healthy skin.
- Tea Tree: Tea tree oil is a powerful ingredient with anti-microbial properties. It has been used for thousands of years. Our USDA Certified Organic Tea Tree oil has amazing skin-nourishing properties and benefits. It helps to soothe skin irritations and reduces the appearance of acne. If you have acne, a great way to incorporate Tea Tree oil into your everyday skin care routine for clearer skin is to add a few drops to your Pure Haven Essentials Toner. Add a few drops to our Pure Haven Shampoo to soothe a dry, flaky scalp (Rosemary or Peppermint essential oils are also a great addition to shampoo for thick, healthy hair). Mix it with a carrier such as our Jojoba oil to soothe irritated skin and rashes.
- Peppermint: The benefits of peppermint oil date back to 1,000 BC. It has been studied and scientifically proven to have many health benefits. Our USDA Certified Organic Peppermint essential oil is excellent for concentration, digestion support, immune system support, and more. Add a few drops to a tissue and inhale to support concentration, enjoy an energy boost, or soothe your stomach. Freshen the air and support your immune system by adding a few drops to a diffuser or boiling water. Peppermint essential oil can also be cooling when a drop or two is mixed with Jojoba oil and rubbed directly onto the bottom of your feet.
- Eucalyptus: You are probably very familiar with the smell of eucalyptus, as it is a favorite ingredient in products designed to ease respiratory issues. Our USDA Certified Organic Eucalyptus essential oil provides respiratory support and has anti-microbial properties as well. Add a few drops to a diffuser to naturally clean the air and support the respiratory system. Use it as a natural odor killer and air freshener. Use a few drops with a carrier like our Jojoba oil to ease stiff muscles and help cool the skin.
- Five Defense: A powerful blend of five essential oils (clove bud, cinnamon leaf, rosemary, lavender, and eucalyptus), our USDA Certified Organic Five Defense oil has the ability to aid in immune support. Dilute Five Defense in our Jojoba oil, and then apply to the bottoms of your feet and the back of your neck to support your immune system. Diffuse into the air as well: it smells amazing! Enjoy the powerful properties of this excellent blend.
- Be Well: This fragrant and unique blend of four essential oils (lemon, eucalyptus, tea tree, and peppermint) supports a healthy home. This USDA Certified Organic oil blend offers respiratory support when you’re congested, which makes it excellent for use in a diffuser. You can also add a few drops to a cup of steaming hot water in a bowl, lean over the bowl and place a towel over your head to capture the steam, and then inhale deeply to enjoy the soothing benefits of Be Well. This blend is also effective in combating odors in the home. Simply soak a cloth in Be Well-infused warm water and use to clean shoes and more.
Be sure to stock up on our USDA Certified Organic essential oils. They are powerful tools in supporting your healthy home. For more information and to order, contact your Pure Haven Essentials Consultant, or visit us online at http://purehavenessentials.com.
This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to prescribe, treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any disease or condition.