what’s so special about supergreens for your hair
Adding plant protein powders to shakes and foods has enjoyed pretty steady popularity for a while. Now pure haven is putting those greens to work in our products.
For centuries, cultures around the world have embraced various herbal treatments for hair care. Herbs contain nutrients that are both gentle and nourishing for hair.
These herbs are known as supergreens and they’re the inspiration behind pure haven’s new hair care collection.
What makes these supergreens so great for hair care? Check this out:
- Kale: The antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin K in kale help fight free radicals, improve scalp health, and promote strong, lustrous hair growth.
- Matcha tea: In addition to the antioxidants in matcha tea, which are beneficial to your scalp, helping increase hair health and shine, this popular Japanese tea contains panthenol, which is known to promote hair stength and growth.
- Pea protein: Pea protein is known to improve damaged and dry hair. It helps hydrate, reduce breakage, and add shine and volume. Pea protein maximizes every strand of hair, making it look fuller and more voluminous.
- Peppermint: Besides offering a clean, refreshing scent, peppermint is an excellent source of carotene and antioxidants. It helps with dandruff and other scalp issues, and promotes healthy, longer, fuller hair.
- Rosemary: As if the aromatic benefits of rosemary (hello, mood and memory booster!) weren’t enough, this herb is also packed with antioxidants that help fight free radicals. It’s known to help support hair growth, revitalizing hair and adding shine, silkiness, and bounce.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is a succulent known for its soothing and cooling properties, helping to relieve redness and irritation. The vitamins and antioxidants in aloe vera help nourish hair follicles, stimulate growth, and add strength, luster, volume, and texture.
- Broccoli seed oil: Most well-known as an excellent alternative to potentially harmful silicones in hair products, broccoli seed oil has excellent moisturizing properties and is high in fatty acids and vitamin A. It helps to smooth finished hairstyles and enhance shine and luster.
Put these amazing supergreens to work for you! Ask your pure haven Consultant for details about our supergreens shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, and scalp treatment today!