give your home a quick refresh in six simple, stink-busting steps
Even the best laid plans are never a sure thing. Just when you’ve finally got a relaxing night to yourself, you get a call from friends hoping to drop by and you just can’t say no. Your child’s impromptu playdate leaves you entertaining unexpected grownup guests. You coordinate a get-together at the end of a busy day and the time you planned for cleaning up slips away.
No worries. Here’s how to give your home a quick, non toxic refresh in just six simple, stink-busting steps:
- Open windows. Even if it’s cold outside, a few minutes of fresh air works wonders.
- Deodorize trash and recycling bins. Put a few drops of your favorite essential oil* on cotton balls and drop one into the bottom of each bin.
- Wipe down surfaces. Use surface cleaner to quickly clean messes and leave a clean, lemony scent.
- Deodorize pet areas. Give the dog bed and litter box a spritz of master blaster to eliminate unwanted odors.
- De-stink shoes. Spray your family shoe spot with master blaster to blast away stinky foot odor.
- Freshen up furniture. Again, master blaster to the rescue! Straighten up throw pillows and blankets and give furniture a spritz of master blaster. Spot a stain? Spray with master blaster, let sit for a few minutes, and blot away.
Contact your Pure Haven Consultant for more tips and suggestions for non toxic home clean up.
*Essential oils are limited time items, available only while supplies last.