7 skin-loving benefits of pink grapefruit peel oil
Pink grapefruit on your plate or in a glass – yum! Pink grapefruit on your skin? Well, that’s a whole other kind of delicious!
As an ingredient in our limited release sugared pink grapefruit body wash, deodorant, and moisturizing hand soap, pink grapefruit peel oil provides amazing head-to-toe skin-loving benefits. Here are just seven of them:
- The aromatherapeutic qualities of pink grapefruit have been used to help with overcoming headaches, improving mental function, and building self-confidence.
- Pink grapefruit peel oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties that make it a powerful cleansing agent, helping to ward off skin issues such as athlete’s foot.
- Pink grapefruit peel oil is loaded with vitamin C, which helps brighten skin and restore a healthy glow.
- Antioxidants in pink grapefruit peel include vitamin C and vitamin A, which protect skin from environmental stressors like pollution, extreme weather, and allergens, which can cause inflammation, redness, and dry skin.
- Pink grapefruit peel oil has antiaging properties, helping to tighten, firm, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This is super helpful in a body wash and hand soap since signs of aging often appear first on the backs of your hands and decolletage.
- Pink grapefruit peel oil contains lycopene, a natural exfoliant that can help skin absorb moisturizers better.
- The exfoliating and brightening properties of pink grapefruit peel helps improve dull skin, revealing much more vibrant appearance.
Pure haven’s sugared pink grapefruit collection is available only March 1-31, 2022, or while supplies last. Don’t miss out! Treat your skin to the skin-loving advantages of these rejuvenating products today.
Shop pure haven’s sugared pink grapefruit and other limited release collections now.