5 steps to keep your hands from looking old
When it comes to anti-aging skin care, hands are an often-overlooked part of the body. However, since they’re one of the first body parts to show signs of aging, taking care of the skin on your hands is essential.
Give your hands a break from the daily dishwashing, typing, driving, carrying, and more, and treat them to a luxurious 5-step pampering session to help keep them from looking old:
- Exfoliate 1-2 times per week. Prepare the skin on your hands to absorb the beneficial ingredients of your hand cream by rubbing pure haven refresh exfoliator with pre+probiotics or our lemon or pink grapefruit sugar body scrub over hands.
- Apply cuticle balm. Rub cuticle balm with probiotics into nails and surrounding area to help keep cuticles hydrated and protect them from cracking.
- Use hand cream. Regularly applying hand cream with pre+probiotics will help keep the skin on your hands hydrated and more youthful looking. Because hand creams tend to be thicker than body lotions, it’s perfect for smoothing rough spots on your hands.
- Wear white cotton gloves overnight. To really treat your hands to the moisturizing power of our hand cream, slather it on before going to bed and wear white cotton gloves to allow the cream to sink into your skin while you sleep. You’ll wake up with super soft hands!
- Wear sunscreen daily. Applying sunscreen to hands daily protects skin from the sun’s damaging UV rays, helping to avoid issues like sunburns, sunspots, signs of aging, and even cancer.
Bonus tip: Make caring for your hands part of your nighttime routine by rubbing our ultra-moisturizing refresh night serum with probiotics onto the backs of your hand. This is an easy way to soothe, protect, and balance your skin.
Talk with your pure haven Consultant today for more about our amazing body and skin care products!