5 simple tips for living your best life this summer
‘Tis the season … for getting outside! The warmer weather is here, and we’ve all been cooped up indoors for far too long. Time to get out and live your best life!
For us, living your best life is all about self-care, so our advice to is treat yourself right by following these five simple tips.
- Detox – First and foremost, remove toxins from your home! How? Read up on ingredients to avoid in your everyday products and check labels. Ditch any toxic products in your home and shop with a trusted provider of safe, effective, non toxic alternatives (ahem, pure haven!) so that you can feel confident in your choices without stressing about them.
- Exercise – Get up and moving every day to help keep your energy levels up, improve your mood, manage health concerns, and control weight (those pandemic pounds aren’t going to lose themselves!). When heading outside for exercise (or working out inside without air conditioning), be sure to shoot for early morning and later evening hours when temperatures are a bit cooler. Listen to your body and take a break whenever you feel you need it.
- Water – Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! Drinking plenty of water is important all year round, and especially critical during the warmer weather. It’s good for your body from the inside out, helping to keep your energy pumping, headaches at bay, and skin soft and smooth. Keep track of your water intake with the help of a large water bottle marked with ounces and aim to drink at least half your body weight in ounces each day.
- Stress – Don’t let stress ruin your summer vibe! Self-care is essential to personal wellbeing. Regularly treat yourself to a non toxic facial or spa day at home or meditate while diffusing soothing essential oils to slow your hectic pace, reduce stress, and savor the season.
- Sleep – Getting proper sleep quality and quantity is a must. The alternative? Poor sleep habits can lead to weight gain, chronic health conditions, mood swings, and trouble concentrating. Prep for a good night’s sleep with a restorative nighttime shower or bath, deep breathing practice, and a product like sleepy body oil to help you relax.
There you have it! By simply showing yourself some self-care — removing toxins and stress, getting enough exercise, sleep, and water — you’ll be on your way to living your best life this summer.
Contact your pure haven Consultant today for help with these tips and additional advice for healthier living.