Rollerball scents are in this year, and for good reason. Here are just four reasons we think you’ll fall in love with a rollerball over a spray:
- Precise application. A rollerball allows you to apply your scent to key pulse points, where skin is warmer, which can intensify the scent.
- Common courtesy: A spray disperses your scent into the air chaotically, subjecting those around you to a scent that may not be their cup of tea.
- Portability: A rollerball bottle is conveniently sized for carrying in your purse, pocket, or backpack, and is within TSA carry-on limits for traveling.
- Less likely to leak: A rollerball applicator seals in the scent and is capped as well, so there’s less chance of leakage.
Of course, when choosing a rollerball scent, it’s important to steer clear of those that contain fragrance (also listed on ingredients lists as parfum or perfume). “Fragrance” is a term many manufacturers use to hide various sub ingredients that may pose devastating health risks. Instead, choose a rollerball scent made from completely non toxic ingredients, including a safe carrier oil and essential oils, like Pure Haven’s pure happiness. (Note: Pure happiness is a limited release product available through March 31, 2023, or while supplies last.)
In addition to offering the rollerball benefits above and a lovely, non toxic scent, pure happiness is made with essential oils that offer many advantages of aromatherapy, including:
- boosting mood: orange peel oil, ylang ylang flower oil
- reducing stress: orange peel oil, davana oil, bergamot fruit oil, cornmint oil
- alleviating anxiety: mandarin orange peel oil, tangerine peel oil, ylang ylang flower oil, cornmint oil, roman chamomile flower oil
- lowering depression: ylang ylang flower oil, tangerine peel oil, roman chamomile flower oil
- promoting relaxation: bergamot fruit oil, roman chamomile flower oil
Pure happiness and all Pure Haven products are made with only safe, effective, non toxic ingredients so you can shop worry free. Ask your Consultant about pure happiness and more today.